Your cart is empty
:: FlexRay StarterKit 32bit - 2 boards included. exc. VAT
FlexRay StarterKit 32bit - 2 boards included. exc. VAT
This is the Starter Kit for the excellent start into your FlexRay world. The best deal for an excellent price. One starter set contains everything you need to start into the world of FlexRay and CAN development.
Create FlexRay networks, use CAN or create CAN - FlexRay gateways.
This set contains everything you need. One packages includes:
- 2 independent FlexRay boards
- 2 USB programmer cables
- 4 bus cables for CAN and FlexRay
- English software and manuals (digital form)
Each of the two boards contains:
- BOSCH E-Ray FlexRay controller inside
- 2 FlexRay transceivers and connectors
- 2 CAN transceivers and connectors
- 7 Seg LCD display
- Analog Volume Switches
- 2 debug buttons
- 8 leds
- external I/O connectors
- one USB port used for programming and power supply
- a 32bit-FR60 MB91F465X controller
- AS8221C transceivers from AMS (Austria Micro Systems)
- software examples
- compiler suite
- socket holder
The boards are designed for beginners and can be easily setup and powered over USB. Together with a USB hub you can even create in an easy way multiple cluster configuration, like for example a cluster of 4 fault tolerant nodes. Everything is USB programme and controllable. A big set of software examples, manuals and the compiler suite is included.
Start to understand FlexRay. Now.
Remark: Please be aware that prices are mentioned VAT free!
Please find further pictures below:
Add to Cart:
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 11 January, 2010.
Filming and Production Service
New Products ...
All Products ...
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2014
. Powered by
Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199
Design created by